The Venturer was designed with that in mind. It is flexible, for shoving under seats or in gaps. But, with two pockets on each end and the large main compartment, there’s room in there for so much stuff! If you still run out, the leather straps on the side are perfect for attaching a coat or blanket. And when it’s time to unload, grab it by the handles and go (or, sling it over a shoulder and make that important single trip)!
The bag is made from waterproof, Australian oilskin.
- Waterproof oilskin protects your stuff from the rain and weather.
- Durable carry handles and adjustable strap for quick or hands-free transportation.
- Large main pocket is lined with water repellent Teflon and closes with and a large, sturdy zip.
- Two smaller zip pockets on each end of the Venturer for swift access and organisation.
- Durable leather straps on the outside are long enough to keep a blanket or jacket contained, and can even tame a Didgeridoonas coat.