Maybe you’re a ryebuck shearer. Maybe not. But regardless of whether you’re on a sheep station or a station platform, the Ryebuck is a darn good bag.
the Ryebuck is aesthetic and stylish. From the outback to the university, you’ll look the real McCoy. This will be a bag that you will take through your entire life.
But it’s practical too! With three external pockets and a large central compartment, there’s ample space for textbooks, jumpers or shopping. The inside also has several organisation pockets and pen loops to keep everything nice and neat.
- Sturdy oilskin outer, as familiar with wind and rain as a sail on a ship.
- Large central compartment closes with magnetic fasteners, to keep everything inside.
- Interior pen slots and five organiser pockets—perfect for odds and ends.
- Interior zippered pocket to contain loose change, etc.
- Two front pockets for smaller items.
- Large, zippered back pocket for quick access and includes phone pocket.
- Sturdy, adjustable strap for easy transport.