Just as houses should be built on rocks, picnics should be built on blankets. And this is quite the blanket. Embark on a journey, as Australian oilskin connects with Australian ground, with this rugged and practical picnic blanket.
In subtle navy and green notes, the Australian Picnic Blanket’s Blackwatch Tartan both blends and contrasts with the natural colours of Australia. Protected from below by Australian oilskin and insulated with Australian wool, this Picnic Blanket can keep your rear and your picnic basket dry from damp grass or cool from scorching sand.
Once you’re ready to head home from the beach or bush, roll your picnic blanket up in whatever which way you want—there’s no need to try to remember how it was before you unfolded it. Fasten it with the heavy cotton straps and carry it home with the leather carry handle.
- Waterproof Australian oilskin base is insulated with Australian wool to keep your food and rear safe from wet or hot ground.
- Pleasing woollen surface in navy-and-green Blackwatch Tartan.
- Roll and fasten with heavy duty straps—no need to remember how it was folded up.
- Leather carry handle makes it easy to transport.
- 1.5m x 1.5m, so there’s enough space for food, drinks, and company.