PROMOTION DETAILS – Hobart Whisky Live Tasting Experience Giveaway (June)
Promotion Period: Saturday 30th May 2020 to Saturday 4th June 2020.
Commencement Time: 12:01am
Commencement Date: 30/05/2020
Close Time: 11.59pm
Close Date: 04/06/2020
Winner Selection Date: 04/06/2020
Winning Criteria: Eligible entrants will be added to a draw and a winner will be selected by random.
Eligible Entrant: Australian Resident. Over 18 Years Of Age.
Entry Qualifier: Purchase the June Whisky Tasting Experience via the Hobart Whisky website between the specified dates to automatically go in to the draw.
Prize: Limited Edition 200ml Hobart Whisky bottling.
Prize Value: $99.00
Prize Delivery Method: Courier
Prize Delivery Date: Shipped 7th July 2020
By entering this competition you agree to the following terms.
For questions, please contact us via our contact page.
- Entries must comply with all terms and conditions to be valid.
- Entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions by participating in any promotions run by Hobart Whisky.
- The owners, management and employees and the immediate families of the Hobart Whisky, and any relating printers, providers, entities, suppliers and contractors who are directly associated with the any Hobart Whisky promotion; and any retailer, venue, associate activating the promotion are ineligible to enter the promotion. Entry to promotions are open to Eligible Entrants.
- Hobart Whisky reserves the right to request the winner(s) to produce (within a nominated time period) appropriate photo identification or other documentation (to the Hobart Whisky’s satisfaction, at its sole discretion) in order to confirm their age, residency or identity and/or eligibility to enter and/or claim a prize before issuing a prize. Entrants must only enter in their own name using their own details. If the documentation required by the Hobart Whisky is not received by the Hobart Whisky or the entrant has not been verified or validated to Hobart Whisky’s satisfaction within the time requested, that entrant’s entry will become invalid.
- To enter the promotion, Eligible Entrants must, complete the Entry Qualifier during the Promotion Period. When applicable, the Entry Limit applies to entries. Any invalid or excess entries will be deemed invalid.
- Entries received will be considered final by Hobart Whisky. Late entries will not be accepted. Hobart Whisky accepts no responsibility for incomprehensible, lost, incomplete, misdirected or ineligible entries and these will be deemed as invalid. Entries must be submitted in the manner required by the entry qualifier and received by the Hobart Whisky during the Promotional Period.
- The Promotion Period commences at the Commencement Time on the Commencement Date and closes at the Close Time on the Close Date. Winner selection will take place at the Nominated Business on the Winner Selection Date using the Winning Criteria. The Hobart Whisky’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If the entrant’s entry is deemed invalid, the Hobart Whisky will award the prize to the next selected entry using the winning criteria method at the same time and place as the original winner selection date and repeat this process until the prize is awarded to an Eligible Entrant.
- Any changes in the value of a prize between the promotion commencement date and the date the prize is claimed is not the responsibility of the Hobart Whisky. The Prize must be taken as offered and cannot be varied. Prizes are not exchangeable or transferable and cannot be taken as cash. The winner(s) will be notified by the Winner Notification Method.
- Prizes will be delivered to winners by the Prize Delivery Method by the Prize Delivery Date. The Hobart Whisky and any related associate to/with a promotion take no responsibility for a prize (or part of a prize) being damaged or lost in transit (when relevant).
- The Hobart Whisky encourages the responsible use of prize(s), in accordance with applicable State and Federal legislation. The Hobart Whisky supports responsible consumption and recommends that alcohol be enjoyed in moderation.
- Hobart Whisky reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law. If Hobart Whisky suffers loss or incurs any costs in connection with any breach of these conditions of entry or any other legal obligation by an entrant, the entrant agrees to indemnify the Hobart Whisky for those losses, damages and costs. Any attempt to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of any promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, whether successful or not.
- Hobart Whisky reserves the right to substitute the prize (or part thereof) for an alternative prize to the same value of the original prize value if for any reason a prize, or any part of a prize becomes unavailable for any reason beyond the Hobart Whisky’s reasonable control subject to any written directions made under applicable State or Territory legislation.
- Entry and continued participation in this promotion is subject to the licensee’s liquor serving policy where applicable.
- Hobart Whisky reserves the right to refuse to allow the prize winner or any of their companions to take part in any or all aspects of the prize if the Hobart Whisky determines, in its absolute discretion, that the prize winner (or any of their companions where applicable) are not in the physical or mental condition necessary to be able safely to participate in the promotion or prize.
- No compensation will be payable if a winner (or their companions if applicable) are unable to receive or use any element of a prize for whatever reason. Any part of a prize that is not taken for any reason is forfeited and will not be substituted.
- If any promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Hobart Whisky, Hobart Whisky reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law to disqualify any entrant; or subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, where appropriate.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Hobart Whisky (including its managers, staff, employees and contractors) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; equipment malfunction or technical difficulties (whether or not under the Hobart Whisky’s control); entries or prize claims that are lost, late, damaged, altered or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Hobart Whisky) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Hobart Whisky; variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) or use of a prize.
- It is Hobart Whisky’s legal right to recover damages or other compensation and to disqualify an entrant/s if any entrant tampers with the entry process or submits an entry which is not in accordance with these conditions of entry, or if the entrant is engaged in any improper or unlawful misconduct that jeopardises the fair and proper conduct of the promotion.
- Any entry that contains content that the Hobart Whisky, in its sole discretion, considers to be offensive or inappropriate in any way or that infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any person, corporation or entity, will be considered ineligible. The decision to accept or reject an entry is at the Hobart Whisky’s sole discretion and no correspondence will be entered into.
- All copyright and entries (where applicable) become and remain the property of Hobart Whisky upon receipt by the Hobart Whisky.
- Hobart Whisky will not be responsible for any inaccurate, incomplete, or incorrect information communicated in the course of, or in connection with, this or any promotion caused outside the reasonable control of Hobart Whisky.
- As a condition of entering this promotion, entrants consent to Hobart Whisky using the entrant’s name and photo (if applicable) in the event they are a winner of a promotion, in any publishing medium and media for an unlimited period of time without compensation or remuneration for promotional and marketing purposes. The winner(s) agree to participate in all reasonable promoted activities in relation to this promotion as requested by the Hobart Whisky.
- Hobart Whisky acknowledges that this promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook.
ABN 76 009 588 514.
1 Gormanston Road, Moonah, TASMANIA 7009.
(03) 6165 1116.
Liquor Licence: 76854.
IT IS AGAINST THE LAW TO SELL OR SUPPLY ALCOHOL TO, OR TO OBTAIN ALCOHOL ON BEHALF OF, A PERSON UNDER THE AGE OF 18 YEARS.